IMPORTANT NOTICE - COVID 19 Lockdown and 11+ mock exams
We are very pleased to let you know that 11+ Mock Exams will go ahead using online invigilation.
Why sit mock exams?
Students who sit mock 11+ exams have a huge advantage in the real exam. The more mock exams your child sits, the greater exposure they will have to the range and style of 11+ questions.
Our 11+ mock exams will boost your child’s confidence for the real exam. They are absolutely invaluable for the experience they give your child in what it’s like to sit in an exam hall and complete the tests under timed conditions, using a multiple choice answer sheet.
The mock exams are a true example of the real exams taken at Colyton and the Torquay Grammar Schools. Your child will take the exam papers and answers away with them at the end of the mock exam. Our comprehensive feedback will identify your child’s areas of strength and those that require more work.
Julia, 11+ parent – October 2019
How will I get feedback?
Your child will take the exam papers and the answer booklet away with them on the day.
Within 2 days of the exam, you will be emailed detailed and specific feedback via a printable pdf.
The feedback will contain the following information:
- scores and percentages for each section of the exam
- overall exam analysis highlighting areas of strength and areas for development
- an indication of where your child scored alongside the others doing the exam that day
Where are the exams held?
Book your mock 11+ exams here
- Your child does not need to be studying with us – anyone can sit our mock exams.
- No need to register – simply book mock exams securely online.
- Places are limited and you should book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please make all bookings in advance. No cash on the day. Please see our refunds & cancellation policy*
- This booking will appear as The Exam Suite Ltd on your credit card statement.
How long are the exams?
How many exams should I book?
Our advice is to book exams in March and April to establish areas on which to work. This will give you plenty of time to identify those topics that need brushing up. If you are able to do this at home, brilliant! If you need a bit of support, remember that we have outstanding qualified Tutors. Click here for more information.
You should also book in late August and September to cement your child’s confidence. As these are just a few weeks or days before the real exams, they are invaluable in reassuring your child that the work and effort of the past year has been worth it. They can settle all nerves ahead of the final day.
You can choose as many exams as you want in between those dates. Remember every paper is different, so the more exams your child sits, the greater exposure they will have to the different question types and topics.